At Abstract, we are constantly searching for, and hiring the most talented people who share our values and passion for restoring historic masonry. We are most interested in hiring people who desire a stable, long term career opportunity with potential for growth and advancement. Our objective is to assist you in building long term financial stability that leads to a comfortable retirement. You will note that our employees are an important part of our mission statement…
As a professional masonry restoration company, our mission is to deliver our services in a way that all who work for our company find it financially rewarding and profitable and experience a constant feeling of individual and company pride, accomplishment, fulfillment, and inner peace.
This is accomplished by all of us working safely, in unity, with integrity, and with a hunger for excellence as we attract customers and deliver exceptional quality and service, such that our customers always feel they receive more in our services than the price they pay, so that they, and others they know, do business with us again and again.
We have 2 branches of our company. One is located in Salt Lake City, Utah and the other in Boston, Massachusetts.
- We also provide a generous employer matching 401(k) retirement plan.
Minimum qualifications for all employment opportunities at Abstract are:
- You must have a current and valid drivers license.
- Your driving record at the Department of Motor Vehicles must not show more than 1 driving violation.
- You must have your own reliable vehicle for transportation to and from the job site.
- You must be willing to travel approximately 4 to 6 weeks out of a year.*
- You must test negative for drugs and alcohol at all times. We conform to a strict drug and alcohol free workplace. We require pre-employment, post accident and random drug testing.
- You must not have a fear of heights.*
- Due to insurance requirements, you must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must have either a working home telephone number or a cell phone.
* Does not apply to the Office Manager / Executive Assistant / Bookkeeper position.
It is usually to your advantage to have some basic previous experience in the position you desire. However, we typically are more interested in hiring people with sound character, who are teachable, and who have untapped potential to excel in their employment opportunity. Historic masonry restoration is a highly specialized field. We plan to train you to do things our way.