To our Valued Customers, Partners and Friends:
I appreciate the confidence you demonstrate in us every time you choose to work with Abstract. Current conditions throughout our state, country, and the world at large have left us all feeling a bit uncertain with the rapidly-evolving situation surrounding the COVID-19 virus.
The health and safety of our employees, customers, and partners are of paramount importance to us, and I would like to share with you the measures we at Abstract are taking to address COVID-19:
- Any employee who is ill has been asked to stay home and consult with their physician prior to returning to work
- Employees who have had contact with someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19 are asked to stay at home for 14 days
- We have educated our employees on social distancing, instructing them to keep at least six feet from customers and distance themselves from coworkers as much as possible
- A no-handshake policy has been adopted
- “No-contact” service is available. We can talk with you through your glass door, discuss needs over the phone, and refrain from directly touching high-contact surfaces such as door bells or knobs
We are open for business, and as we continue to monitor official information sources, will adjust our COVID-19 policy in accordance with local health recommendations.
Thank you again for being a valued member of the Abstract family.
President & CEO